In recent years, compared with cement and reinforced concrete buildings, anticorrosive wood engineering (anti-corrosion wooden house / Pavilion) is more and more popular with the public due to its exquisite and elegant characteristics and natural environmental protection, especially in some outdoor gardening landscape. Generally speaking, the anticorrosive wood engineering can be maintained for more than 50 years, but their service life in actual life is far from that long. Why? How should the pavilion be maintained?
Why is the anticorrosive wooden house pavilion not long?
1. the quality of anticorrosive wood is not qualified. When purchasing anti-corrosion wood, it is necessary to carefully check whether the color of the anti-corrosion wood is uniform, whether the surface is cracked / deformed, how smooth the finish, the product specification and the inspection certificate are true and false, so as to avoid some illegal businesses from passing the fake of the quality of the anti-corrosion wood into qualified ones.
2. the installation is not standardized. During the construction of the pavilion of anti-corrosion wooden house, there are also many precautions, such as the retention of expansion joints, which can effectively prevent water accumulation and expansion of anti-corrosion wood in rainy days; use stainless steel hardware to enhance the firmness; after installation, it is necessary to brush outdoor protective coating to enhance the waterproof and anti fouling performance.
3. the maintenance is not in place. The pavilion of anti-corrosion wooden house will always be exposed to the wind and sun, which requires us to do a good job of maintenance in the later period.
How should the pavilion be maintained?
1. clean the roof regularly. The biggest problem of many anti-corrosion wooden house pavilions is to be exposed outside, and there will be leaves and sundries on the wooden roof. If it is not cleaned up in time, the moisture accumulated on the roof will not be easy to dry. In the past, it will damage the wooden roof.
2. paint every 1-2 years. If the anticorrosive wood did not paint color at that time, it would be applied with varnish (light oil). If the color becomes old in the years, it can be considered to brush some color coatings. The paint brush is equivalent to wearing a protective coat on the wooden house Pavilion, which can effectively prevent the damage of ultraviolet rays and water vapor, and avoid warping, deformation and cracking of wood.
3. termite inspection. Generally, if there are many insects and ants around the wooden house Pavilion, the anti-corrosion wood for insect prevention will be selected in the early stage of construction, and relevant chemicals and solutions will be used to achieve the purpose of insect prevention. But after the pavilion of the wooden house is built, we also need to check regularly to see if there is any problem of insect erosion. Otherwise, it may look good on the surface, but the inside is empty, and it may collapse someday.
If you are not very familiar with the purchase and maintenance of anti-corrosion wood, please consult Jinan forest view. Jinan forest view is a professional anti-corrosion wood manufacturer, mainly undertake various Jinan anti-corrosion wood projects, such as anti-corrosion wooden house Pavilion, anti-corrosion wood flower rack, anti-corrosion wooden Gallery, etc., welcome to come to buy.