Preservative wood mainly uses a kind of water-based preservative that can not be easily dissolved. The pressure is applied to the wood in a closed vacuum tank, and the preservative is injected into the wood fiber, so that the wood is solidified and has the function of antisepsis. Generally, the stability of the wood can be enhanced after such artificial treatment. Preservative wood has side effects. The following small series of simple and you introduce the antiseptic wood is not suitable for where.
1. In zoos, places or articles directly in contact with food, animal feed and drinking water are not suitable for installation, decoration or production of antiseptic wood, such as beehives, meat cutting boards, counter tops, etc.
2. Chemicals in preservatives may enter the food chain, such as storage boxes, cellars, sinks, coverings for food or animal feed.
3. The water well covers and water storage tanks near the public drinking water system may also make the preservative components in the antiseptic wood penetrate into the water system, which will affect people's health after drinking.
4. Preservative wood is not recommended for grass mats, hay or products that may be burned, such as wood briquettes and charcoal.
5. The interior wallboard and the floor in the humid environment are not suitable for the production and production of antiseptic wood, which will lead to moisture and deformation of preservative wood products.
The above is not suitable for the use of preservative wood, I hope to help you. If you have any other questions or questions, please contact our online customer service.