As chemical preservative wood contains chemicals harmful to human body and livestock, it needs special treatment after use, thus increasing the use cost. In addition, chemical preservative wood can not be recycled, which wastes wood resources. Jinan antiseptic wood teaches you how to distinguish the quality of antiseptic wood.
1. See poison effect
The effectiveness of wood preservative is mainly determined by its toxicity to harmful organisms. The greater the biological toxicity to wood, the stronger the preservative effect. In general, other agents should be added to the wood. First, it can prevent corrosion and enhance the rigidity, strength and durability of the wood.
2. Look at durability and stability
Wood preservative should have stable chemical properties. It is not easy to volatilize and lose after being injected into wood. It can keep its toxicity for a long time. The stability of the method is better.
3. See the strength of permeability
Wood preservatives must be easy to penetrate into wood and have a certain depth of input. When distinguishing, the antiseptic wood can be cut from the middle to check the penetration.
4. Look at the level of security
Shandong antiseptic wood
Wood preservative has high toxicity to all kinds of bacteria and insects that harm wood, but it is low or non-toxic to human and livestock, and will not cause pollution or damage to the environment. With people's concern for environment and sustainable development, efficient and environmentally friendly wood preservatives have been given due attention. Such as ACQ environmental protection preservative used by Shanghai Peidi.
Preservatives should be less corrosive to all kinds of metals and more neutral.
6. Harmful damage to wood
After preservative treatment, the mechanical strength, good texture and pleasant color of wood should not affect its use. Try to choose the one without cracking.
Anticorrosive wood is suitable for all kinds of outdoor structures, including fences, columns, decks, playgrounds, wharves, etc. Although there is no evidence that preservative wood has side effects in the above applications, it is recommended not to use it in:
1. Places that will be in direct contact with food, animal feed or drinking water (for people and animals), such as meat cutting board, counter top, beehive, etc.
2. Chemicals in preservatives may enter the food chain, such as storage bins, cellars, sinks, coverings, etc. for food or animal feed.
3. Chemicals in preservatives may come into contact with public drinking water systems, such as wells or reservoir covers, but occasionally, such as docks and bridges, preservative wood can be used.
4. It is not recommended to use preservative wood for straw mats, hay or products that may be burned, such as wooden coal balls and charcoal.
In addition, anticorrosive wood should not be used in indoor conditions, such as indoor wall panels, indoor floors, etc. However, if the indoor structure is likely to be wet and the replacement of these components is very difficult, anticorrosive wood can be used, such as foundation, basement, bottom joist and under floor structure.