Antiseptic wood is one of the most common raw materials for making pavilions in public leisure places. Antiseptic wood pavilions can not only provide a rest area, but also serve as a scenic spot for people to enjoy. The ancient appearance plays a role in warming the clouds and holding the moon to the scenic spots, enriching the garden landscape and adding garden flavor. Antiseptic wood Pavilion is a very important construction of Garden Road in China.
Whether in antique classical gardens or in modern gardens, you can see the shadow of antiseptic wood pavilions with different shapes, some on tall and straight hills, some floating in the water like lotus leaves. The landscape pavilions depend on each other, like a vivid ink painting. For people to rest, shade and rain, and overlook the scenery in the distance.
In the selection of materials for preservative wood, we will choose the more consolidated scented wood, and then stop carbonizing the wood after high temperature. The carbonized wood has the original dark brown, low water content and is not easy to be invaded by organisms. The natural fragrance has advantages for the body. And will not add any industrial raw materials, paint and so on, which is more environmentally friendly.
Wood has the following characteristics after anti-corrosion processing and disposal:
(1) Anti corrosion, mould proof, insect proof, moth proof, strengthen the stability of wood, adhere to the long-term non decay of wood, and extend the service life in the field.
(2) High strength, strong impact toughness, medium adhesive performance and strong nail holding force.
(3) Natural beauty, environmental protection, warmth, safety and firmness.
(4) It is easy to manufacture, paint and color, and can reach the role of humanistic ambition.
(5) The smell is fragrant and the color is rich, which can give better play to the natural beauty.
(6) If the anti-corrosion treatment is appropriate, it can be used for more than 30 years in harsh environment (field), which has obvious effect.