1. The density of antiseptic wood is smaller, and it is better than wood plastic, which is convenient for processing, transportation and assembly;
2. Wood is anisotropic, and its mechanical properties are different in all directions, with higher bending strength, compression along grain and tensile strength; The mechanical properties of each surface of wood plastic have little difference, and they have better compression resistance and wear resistance.
In addition, the dimensional stability of preservative wood is worse than that of wood plastic.
3. Anticorrosive wood has the ability to make bending components that wood plastic does not have, which expands the application of anticorrosive wood in the field of garden furniture; Wood plastic can be made into various cross-section shapes, such as hollow, I-shaped and mouth shaped, by one-step molding, while anticorrosive wood needs more complicated procedures.
4. The application of anticorrosive wood paint can greatly improve the ability of anti ultraviolet, anti fading, fireproof and moisture insulation of anticorrosive wood; Wood like materials can improve some properties by adding fire retardant and colorant.
5. The woodiness of preservative wood is better than that of wood plastic, which can reflect the natural wood texture.
6. At the same time, the residual preservatives may have a negative impact on the environment; Wood plastic can make use of waste plastic products such as PVC and waste plant fibers such as straw, wood powder and rice husk to realize recycling and secondary processing, which is more environmentally friendly.
7. The production cost of preservative wood is lower than that of wood plastic, especially domestic preservative wood, but the later maintenance management costs more manpower and material resources, which requires regular maintenance; Wood plastic products later maintenance management is less, even can achieve maintenance free.