Antiseptic wood is the choice of preservatives to penetrate and solidify wood, which makes wood have the characteristics of antisepsis. How to paint antiseptic wood is always a problem for consumers. At the same time, we don't know the choice of paint, so how to paint antiseptic wood?
1. It must be processed at the temperature above 8 ℃.
2. The wood should be dried, and the moisture content should not exceed 15%.
3. Before applying wood wax oil, the surface of wood shall be polished with fine abrasive cloth and cleaned until the surface is smooth. If there is fiber on the surface of wood, it can be gently sanded with wood sandpaper P240 or above.
4. Before application, stir well without dilution; if the viscosity of the product is high, add a little special diluent, and the amount should not exceed 10%.
5. The soft brown brush should be applied to brush the wood evenly and thinly along the direction of wood texture. After brushing, the surplus wood wax oil should be removed. The amount of brushing must be small and not too thick. After the surface is dry, the coated material should be polished and cleaned gently, and the second time can be applied after 12 hours.
6. Before wiping, soak the dust-free cloth evenly and squeeze out part of the excessive wax oil. When wiping, the force should be uniform, not too heavy or too light. First, wipe the dust-free cloth horizontally and vertically alternately along the surface of the coating for several times.